promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Should I be ashamed that I like to watch "Gilmore Girls"?

on TV, being that i'm a normal hetero male? i think Rory has a sexy voice

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, you should be.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Darcy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It's a good show that has relationships portratyed like happen in real life. It is a very realistic show and a 12 year old should be able to handle it. It also shows that a mom and daughter have a tight bond and it could be very inspiring for her to watch. There is nothing inappropriate about the show that I think would make her want to do things you don't want her too. It's one of the shows I watch that I think shows what life is really like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your defence proves that you're already a little ashamed to be watching it. I'm saying anything about whether you should be or not - whether it's gay or not - no opinions here, don't give me a negative rating - I'm just pointing out that you probably already are, given that you're defending yourself *twice*. Therefore, it probably disturbs you - in which case you should stop watching it. There's lots of other shows!

• 1 decade ago

No, girls love that a guy would be willing to sit down and really WATCH a predominantly female viewed TV show

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

To be honest, I know a lot of boys who watch a lot of ggirls, although they dont readily admit to how much they actually watch. But they do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not. My husband loves the show too, for the quirky sense of humor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.