Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Should I be ashamed that I like to watch "Gilmore Girls"?

on TV, being that i'm a normal hetero male? i think Rory has a sexy voice

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, you should be.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

It's a good show that has relationships portratyed like happen in real life. It is a very realistic show and a 12 year old should be able to handle it. It also shows that a mom and daughter have a tight bond and it could be very inspiring for her to watch. There is nothing inappropriate about the show that I think would make her want to do things you don't want her too. It's one of the shows I watch that I think shows what life is really like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your defence proves that you're already a little ashamed to be watching it. I'm saying anything about whether you should be or not - whether it's gay or not - no opinions here, don't give me a negative rating - I'm just pointing out that you probably already are, given that you're defending yourself *twice*. Therefore, it probably disturbs you - in which case you should stop watching it. There's lots of other shows!

• 1 decade ago

No, girls love that a guy would be willing to sit down and really WATCH a predominantly female viewed TV show

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

To be honest, I know a lot of boys who watch a lot of ggirls, although they dont readily admit to how much they actually watch. But they do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not. My husband loves the show too, for the quirky sense of humor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.