Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Should I be ashamed that I like to watch "Gilmore Girls"?

on TV, being that i'm a normal hetero male? i think Rory has a sexy voice

Favorite Answer

yes, you should be.

• ?

It's a good show that has relationships portratyed like happen in real life. It is a very realistic show and a 12 year old should be able to handle it. It also shows that a mom and daughter have a tight bond and it could be very inspiring for her to watch. There is nothing inappropriate about the show that I think would make her want to do things you don't want her too. It's one of the shows I watch that I think shows what life is really like.

Your defence proves that you're already a little ashamed to be watching it. I'm saying anything about whether you should be or not - whether it's gay or not - no opinions here, don't give me a negative rating - I'm just pointing out that you probably already are, given that you're defending yourself *twice*. Therefore, it probably disturbs you - in which case you should stop watching it. There's lots of other shows!

No, girls love that a guy would be willing to sit down and really WATCH a predominantly female viewed TV show

To be honest, I know a lot of boys who watch a lot of ggirls, although they dont readily admit to how much they actually watch. But they do.

Absolutely not. My husband loves the show too, for the quirky sense of humor.