Did anyone breathe a sigh of relief that God did not blow His trumpet and came down to begin the end of this?

world at the stroke of midnight today ?

or were you disappointed ?

Happy New Year !

Favorite Answer

disappointed.. I am so ready to go home!

Happy new year to you too!

• linzey

From 2003 to 2008 Manny Ramirez became my well-liked participant. I wore his jersey to crimson Sox video games, I cheered whilst he might hit homestead runs, I even became fortunate sufficient to be on the interest whilst he hit his 5 hundredth homer. The day that Manny left Boston, my opinion thoroughly replaced of him. i presumed-approximately him much less as a function kind, and extra of a egocentric, soulless, guy toddler. Manny stop on the crimson Sox. He hit whilst he felt like hitting, he performed whilst he felt like enjoying. Manny lost all the honour I had for him a protracted time in the past. Manny taking steroids does not make me experience sympathetic in direction of him in any respect. He merits despite style of punishment he gets. the only subject i'm in contact approximately is that he might have taken steroids in 04 and 07. And if it is real, i visit be particularly disillusioned.

I'm actually looking forward to The second coming of Jesus ! I hope it will be soon, hopefully in 2007

God Bless and have a Blessed New Year!

How do you know that he didn't? Maybe this is all an illusion. Maybe everything you see is all in your imagination, and the end has already arrived.

But cogito ergo sum, so happy new year to all.

The coming of Christ would never be a bad thing! Why would you think he would pick midnight of this particular year?

• Oh, don't go jumping the gun yet, it isn't 2007 everywhere yet!

Okay, now, more realistically, why the hell would a completely arbitrary calendar that we invented matter in any way other thanfor our superstitions?

I don't know what you mean,I;m a Christian and on the Day He comes I will go to heaven cus I believe his Word and I have nothing to worry about.

Disappointed, the sooner the better!

• A

We still have an hour to go. Maybe he is waiting for the midwest. All the bible thumpers live here. lol

• rhino

Well, I believe in a pre-trib rapture, so when he finally decides to do so, I plan to be out of here.