any advice?

i not 2007 now and i hope i can put the past behind me its been hell. i need to start a new.

i'm not tlkn to my parents are separated.

shuld i go back to residental college..or strat a new

coll...the wrk is fine jst i hv no friends i find it difficult to communicate.

i c my doctr on thurs i need to sort it out thn

6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    make a list and prioritize your problems and deal with them that way-I thiinnk that it will help

  • 1 decade ago

    Just remember that you can't change the past. Live each day as if it is your last. Hope that tomorrow will be a good day for you. It would be better if you are at peace with everyone especially your parents. Your mom is the only person who is capable of loving you unconditionally so always try to communicate with her. Better if you finish your present course and take-up another if you still like to study. Friends are easy to find if you are friendly too. Learn to smile even to children or elderly and strangers you meet. Consider God as your friend and communicate with Him always. You may ask your doctor to be your friend. I'm sure he/she will immediately say yes. We too can be friends if you like. Cheer Up.

  • 1 decade ago

    You need to worry about you. Go to the best college for you. Don't worry about your family problems, they are your family and always will be. The sooner you relax, the sooner everything will fall into place.

  • 1 decade ago

    maybe start this year fresh and go to a new college sound like you need a change_

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    do what you got to do... as long as its what you what and not someone else!! follow your heart!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sober up! or Don't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.