rock asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 1 decade ago

best destinations for single travelers?

Im looking into jamaica and or mexico for vacation. If friends are unable to fit the bill Im going solo. What are some good locations filled with activity and not a couples setting.

Im looking into all inclusive resorts in for vacation. If friends are unable to fit the bill Im going solo. What are some good locations filled with activity and not a couples setting. Ive been to other countries just not mexico or jamaica. All inclusive resorts should be harmless compared to my other adventures..

Favorite Answer

Im thinking about going on vacation by myself also... I was thinking about vegas, south beach fl.... let me know if u have any better ideas.. I was thinking somewhere warm would be nice.

Nepal is a captivating Land locked usa in South Asia. this is captivating usa with snowy mountains greater beneficial than thousand KM.captivating mountains, hills, Water falls, rivers, greater low fee inns, inns and meals, reservoirs,wild existence and Hill usa packed with tea. maximum suitable Tea in the worldwide come from Nepal. different activities are white water rafting, boat rides, mountaineering, elephant using, jungle safari, and nature walks to the backside camp of Everest and distinctive Himalayas and lots greater to do. touch Nepal Tourism Board 2010-11 are years for vacationer ie tourism 3 hundred and sixty 5 days.

Hollywood Florida is a terrific pic! Nestled right in between Ft Lauderdale and Miami, it has the best beach in the States (except perhaps Hawaii),,,You can get to the Bahamas in a couple of hours and it has everything you need, peace and quiet, shopping, restaurants, bars, excitement, whatever you choose and it is as safe as anything you could except for our times.....Do your own thing as a single person and you will find what you need in Hollywood.

Well honey...I go to Cancun time alone all the time. I am never alone though.....I always make new friends to party with. Depends on your personality. In my opinion......Cancun is better than Jamaica if you are traveling alone. Cancun is much safer and easier to get around. If you are female.....DEFINITELY.Cancun. I run around everywhere down there by myself all hours of the day and night.........I feel safer than at home. Jamaica requires being more cautious....and you would definitely be targeted if you are traveling alone. GO TO CANCUN. I am leaving the 10th of January and coming back on the 31st..........ALONE.......I like it best that way. I don't want anybody cramping my style!!! Places to go and people to see!!!!!

Mexico city

If you are female, it's much safer to go to somewhere in the U.S. like Hawaii, or even Puerto Rico.

Casper ,Wyoming

Africa zambia, im african im from there its a cool place lots of activities and tourists atractions to see....if u have any questions please email me i will be happy to help u.

• Jody

miami fl

what's about....going to the Bahamas or Vegas..