what is the big deal about myspace and why is it so pouplar?

• Favorite Answer

You are able to find people much easier than with yahoo or google.

John

A+ Certified

Myspace is a Social Networking website.

It's an easy way to meet people online. I guess you can find dates and make friends depending on your interest on myspace. You can network with other members by adding them to your buddy list, and make real-life friends that way.

A lot of celebrites such as Paris Hilton have a page on myspace. Also, amateur bands and other up and comers use myspace to promote themselves.

If you ever considered using one of these internet dating sites you'll want to try myspace. Myspace is free and it has more members looking for a date than match.com.

It's where people can be what they aren't- like a nerd being cool. It's where you can post pics of yourself (which appeals to people's vanity or creativity) and talk- all about yourself! It's basically a world for the self-centered.

Also, in some schools, having the most friends on MySpace is a kind of status symbol- it shows that you are popular, at least on the Internet.

It's also a method of communication.

I think It is for people it communicate.I dont go to myspace.

It just an easy mechanism for collaborating. It's one of those fads you can't understand until you do it. There's also facebook

socializing + teenagers and young adults + a webpage to put it all on= fun for a lot of people. not for me though

• You can talk to people on it if they don't have any type of instant messaging.

its not i had one and they deleted my account i got a new one and they deleted it too and imfed up with it