Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 1 decade ago

Horseback riding in Cancun?

I'm looking for the name of a stable/ranch/barn in Cancun that you can ride horses on the beach or in the forest. I'm going to Cancun in February and would love to go horseback riding. The best that I have found is websites saying that Cancun has horseback riding. I would really like to have a name of a company that provides this service before I go. Any one know?

Favorite Answer

Rancho Loma Bonita

www.rancholomabonita.com/index.htm

http://www.tours-cancun.com/cancun/paradise_horseb...

Located a short bus ride form Cancun is a special beach surrounded by jungle where you can horseback ride to your heart's content. The tour is divided into 2 parts. First ride your chosen horse for 40 minutes through the Yucatan jungle. Take and short break and refresh yourself and then it is on to the jungle for some trotting. Put on your riding gloves and let's go…

After your ride enjoy our beach club and just relax, or take an ATV & Speed Boat Adventure or go for a Paradise Reef Snorkel adventure or simply hangout on the beach and wait for the Sunset Dinner Cruise.

Departure Times from:

Pick-up at La Isla Shopping Center in Cancun: 8:00AM, 11:00AM, 2:00PM

Pick up in Playa del Carmen is at Plaza Antigua or Plaza Playacar. A map will be sent when you reserve: 8:45AM, 11:45AM, 2:45PM

Pickup time from Calica will vary depending on when your cruise ship arrives. We will send exact instructions when you reserve.

Riviera Maya, Pick up time will vary depending on your hotel. Exact pick up time will be sent when you reserve: 7:55 AM, 10:55AM, 1:55PM

Returns Times from the beach club directly to your hotel: 12:00PM, 1:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PM, 5:30PM, and 8:30PM.

Also when you get to cancun anything you want to do ...all you have to do is ask the front desk they are very helpful...when we went down there they showed us the bar hopping package that was $45/person and took you to 4 diff popular bars and included transpertation to and from and included your meal ..and all you can drink!!! hope this helps...

sorry i don't.

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!