what do you find appealing about starting off the new year with a hangover? What does "drink responsibly" mean

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you dont know what "drink responsibly" is you most likly haven't done it, I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, I don't get drunk and I have never had a hang over.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't find anything at all appealing about starting the new year with a hangover. So I drink responsibly I've had 3 drinks at home and it is 11:30.

But if you go out to party, drinking responsibly means know your limit & have a designated driver or take a cab!!

Happy New Year!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't. I don't drink. In fact, even some former bartenders I know aren't going out, because they say that tonight in "amatuer" night - all the pros usually take the day off. Pro bartenders, that is.

I don't see the appeal of being in a crowd of increasingly belligerent drunks, basically unhappy with their lives and looking to start crap. And on a normal night, there's at least one in every bar - can you imagine how many of them are out tonight?

• Maggie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't find waking up with a hangover appealing at all. Been there, done that, no more! I played pinochle on line tonight and won and that was it. Happy New Year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Starting the new year with a hangover? THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ohh- Drinking responsibly means if your gunna get drunk, dont go out and drive. It's basically saying if you drink don't do something crazy. So in that case. DON'T DRINK AT ALL.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bwahaha when you drink with friends, it's not going to be controlled well XD And it's not appealing, its just that you cant help it when friends are around and all the drinks there are alcoholic

• 1 decade ago

Like Pin said it is amatuer night. That is why I stay home and toast the new year with a drink!

• sapboi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It obviously means you have a horrible hobby of trying to impose your rational upon those with plans other than what you think is normality. So give it up...

• 1 decade ago

To drink responsibly means knpwing when you've had enough!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Drink without harming yourself or anyone else (physical, emotional, property, etc).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.