what do you find appealing about starting off the new year with a hangover? What does "drink responsibly" mean

Favorite Answer

If you dont know what "drink responsibly" is you most likly haven't done it, I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, I don't get drunk and I have never had a hang over.

I don't find anything at all appealing about starting the new year with a hangover. So I drink responsibly I've had 3 drinks at home and it is 11:30.

But if you go out to party, drinking responsibly means know your limit & have a designated driver or take a cab!!

Happy New Year!!!

I don't. I don't drink. In fact, even some former bartenders I know aren't going out, because they say that tonight in "amatuer" night - all the pros usually take the day off. Pro bartenders, that is.

I don't see the appeal of being in a crowd of increasingly belligerent drunks, basically unhappy with their lives and looking to start crap. And on a normal night, there's at least one in every bar - can you imagine how many of them are out tonight?

• Maggie

I don't find waking up with a hangover appealing at all. Been there, done that, no more! I played pinochle on line tonight and won and that was it. Happy New Year!

• Starting the new year with a hangover? THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ohh- Drinking responsibly means if your gunna get drunk, dont go out and drive. It's basically saying if you drink don't do something crazy. So in that case. DON'T DRINK AT ALL.

Bwahaha when you drink with friends, it's not going to be controlled well XD And it's not appealing, its just that you cant help it when friends are around and all the drinks there are alcoholic

Like Pin said it is amatuer night. That is why I stay home and toast the new year with a drink!

• sapboi

It obviously means you have a horrible hobby of trying to impose your rational upon those with plans other than what you think is normality. So give it up...

To drink responsibly means knpwing when you've had enough!

Drink without harming yourself or anyone else (physical, emotional, property, etc).