President Bush having an affair with Hillary Clinton??

I read this article and it says that the Prez is sleeping with Hillary Clinton. Do you think this is true? Heres the link for the article-http://bbsphere.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=57

Favorite Answer

Well, he's also been rumored to be sleeping with Condi! Now imagine walking in on a Bush, Rice, Clinton threesome, lol. I think I'd scratch my eyes out.

• Erika

bill is the member of the kinfolk with journey in affairs, the two distant places and better half and young little ones. She could supply him with a suitcase crammed with those little blue pills and deliver him on "worldwide international family members" missions to get him out of her hair. She could additionally grant him with a satellite tv for pc telephone so as that she would desire to call him countless cases an afternoon to make certain a thank you to be a president. something of the time she could be raiding the treasury to pay for those votes and searching new the kind you may improve taxes to fill up the coffers. on the top of her 4 3 hundred and sixty 5 days term, or quicker, she'll be sent lower back to Dogpatch.

• Gemini

I would believe that Bush is sleeping with Condi, but not Hillary. Condi would be all over Hillary like white on rice if she found that out.

I can't imagine Hillary sinking that low. An idiot Texan? C'mon

You really consider a post with absolutely no evidence, just a unbacked theory proof? And he can't be sleeping with her, he is too busy sleeping with Condi.

That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. President Bush has a hot wife. Why would he want to be with Hilary? So it's not only wrong but ridiculous. You should be banned from your computer and the Internet for the rest of your life!

No - I don't think it is true.

But if I were him, I would lock up the twins when Hillary is around.

Yea, he ran into her in ther men's room standing at the urinal and things just got out of "HAND"

Just further proof that people will put up anything on the internet, and that someone, somewhere will believe it.

Finally someone made me laugh....keep it up! Y ou can be a good comediam some day. ;)