Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If you go on a date with a guy and he takes you back to his place?

and shows you his photo album of his parents and family, does that mean he likes you and you're not just a friends with benefits thing?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it doesn't mean anything if you slept with him that night- it was a ploy to get you into bed.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I am a guy and I have shown girls photos,given them history on myself and my family, and usually this does mean that personally I found myself interested and wanting more then "meaningless ....." so looks like things may be looking up for you! Good Luck! Tom

• 1 decade ago

showing the album of his parents and family does not guarantee you that he likes you on your own meaning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no... it really could just be that he was tryin to entertain you and thought that looking at pics would be a cool thing to do...but if you were on a date didnt that mean he likes you already?????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it means hes treating you with respect....

• Cory W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

that, or he's gay, or he's doing it for a friend, or he's quite wonky in the head.

• 1 decade ago

he's in to you..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.