Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If you go on a date with a guy and he takes you back to his place?

and shows you his photo album of his parents and family, does that mean he likes you and you're not just a friends with benefits thing?

Favorite Answer

it doesn't mean anything if you slept with him that night- it was a ploy to get you into bed.

Well, I am a guy and I have shown girls photos,given them history on myself and my family, and usually this does mean that personally I found myself interested and wanting more then "meaningless ....." so looks like things may be looking up for you! Good Luck! Tom

showing the album of his parents and family does not guarantee you that he likes you on your own meaning.

no... it really could just be that he was tryin to entertain you and thought that looking at pics would be a cool thing to do...but if you were on a date didnt that mean he likes you already?????

it means hes treating you with respect....

• Cory W

that, or he's gay, or he's doing it for a friend, or he's quite wonky in the head.

he's in to you..