Tara P asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how to lower males sex drive?

Is there a way to lower or kill a male sex drive?

my wife has no sex drive! I have tried everything i know to do...... i cant get her to talk to me about it and im going crazy..... It makes me depressed and i feel unwanted. its like she doesnt care. you know what I mean?

Favorite Answer

try an try agen to tlk to her, ask her y she doesnt wnt intercourse with u, i guess she will tell u if ure truly r interested an care

definatly.

stop looking at girls lustfully (in porn, on tv, in movies, or on the streats)

stop masturbating (sounds like oppisite of what others say but in actuality when you have an orgasim it sends chymicals thru the brain that are actualy adictive, you are more likely to masturbate the day after you have already masturbated. so that shoots you in the foot.

Stop thinking lustfully.

if you do those things, yeah it will still be kinda hard but not nearly once yu get past the initial part which will be harder then anything. youll find it easyer, dont worry about built up sperm what isnt reabsorbed will be gone thru wet dreams (the way God intended it to be anyway)

pass to a wellness shop and yet you some issues and those are shown to set the temper.... Sandalwood, rose, or amber Set the degree for hobby>>>>>>>> by employing scenting the mattress room (or any room) with some droplets of sandalwood, rose or amber necessary oils, shows Avia Romm.......a expert member of the american Herb guid... It makes you experience very based on your physique and extremely attentive to the physcial sensation.....Rose ans amber the two have long buddies with love and sensuality........attempt this and you will see a differencwe on your love existence.....in addition they have those jewelry which you positioned on the lightbulb and you upload the oil in them so the fragrance will fill the room as long with the aid of fact the gentle is on or positioned some in a twig bottle and spray the room and his pillow..... My spouse does all varieties of issues to help ease my concepts......

Bromide.

But why would you want to.

Tell us more.