christian bands?!?!?

does anybody know any good upbeat and loud christian bands...? best answer to whomever leaves a good band!

Favorite Answer

disciple is really good! backstabber is a good song!

Most good Christian bands, aren't about being loud, it's about getting a good message across.

Some good artists are Chris Tomlin, Micheal W. Smith.

And Newsboys, Castingcrowns, Switchfoot, Third Day, MercyMe and others aren't too bad of bands.

But I prefer the older Christian music.

It gets the point across better

That's what the music is supposed to be about

The message not the loudness and upbeat

Oh I almost forgot..... Jars of Clay is also pretty well, they have a good message and they aren't bad either.

You might want to check the Wow cd's out, they have a wide range of top christian songs, by various artists and bands.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the Wow cd's or just want to talk.

GOD BLESS

• këlly

P.O.D. is okay, I'm not really a fan of them, but they're a loud Christian rock band...

Believe it or not, Flyleaf's lead singer is Christian, and you can tell that some of their lyrics are Christian too, and they're a really good upbeat loud band, so there ya go, that's all I got.

=]

Norma Jean

As I Lay Dying

and

UnderOath

luffles-

kaylee

Iron Maiden

Well, I don't know about LOUD but Mercy Me is good. Third Day is good.

"Hale yeah". It is an awesome band if you like upbeat hymns.

Audio adreneline is pretty loud and heavy

yeah, maximum of them are... idk approximately crimson jumpsuit equipment? Hm. to function to that record: kin rigidity 5 (not technically screamo, yet they have a kickass stay teach!) The Showdown Blindside Mychildrenmybride Demon Hunter Flyleaf it is all i will think of of suited now =]

kutless

stellar kart <--- the best

the fold

hawk nelson

building 429

sanctus real

these all rock :)