How do you just let go of someone?

i just can't seem to let go when i really need 2(i like him, he dont like me)

Favorite Answer

You have to realize that this type of relationship (or lack of) is not good for you, especially if he is not interested. You will find someone better, believe me (look, I went through the same thing, and I got a great man now! Yeehaw) so keep that in mind. Believe me, I look back at what I used to go for, and I shake my head in astonishment!

Source(s): VERY Personal experience

just pick up your skirts and walk girl you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak and a trip to the Dr.'s to treat your depression

• Joho

it takes time. just be patient and try to keep busy and have fun. good luck and have a happy new year.

Pray on it!