Xbox 360 question?

I just got a Xbox 360. Then With that I got a LCD 19 TV. It A LCD Tv Better to have than just a reg tv with Xbox 360?

Favorite Answer

It is if the LCD tv is high definition. Xbox 360's are high definition machines. I believe they can run at a full 1080p if your tv is capable of that. If it is standard definition it is comparible to a standard tube tv. But personally even at normal definition I like LCD's.

Definitly. The Xbox 360 was created for a high def tv. If it's LCD its probabably high def. Many games for Xbox 360 were made in hi def and without it the picture doesnt look as good. trust me on this one i have a reg tv with my Xbox 360 and it looks pretty bad

Yes way better some games like Dead Rising you cant even read the words because it was meant for a LCD tv + on top of that the graphics are WAY better on them.. to bad I cant afford one :(