I just saw Pillow Talk with Rock Hudson and Doris Day. Does anyone else think that is funny?

I laughed until I cried. I had no idea that was so funny

Favorite Answer

I love that movie, it's one of my favorites. If you like this one, you should watch "Lover Come Back". It has them starring together again, and it's just as good as this one.

I agree with you, "Pillow Talk" is a classic! It's ironic that Rock Hudson's character, to throw Doris off, acts as if he might be gay, which, of course, he was in real life. It's my favorite Doris Day movie. I also love Doris Day's clothes, too!

• Abby

Pillow Talk is one of my favorite movies. A lovely film.

Have you seen Charade with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn? Another one of my faves.

Bette Davis replace into an amazing actress, and he or she replace into needed for the yank action picture Academy (she replaced the situation the region the Oscar Awards rite have been celebrated). Her ideal place replace into Margo Channing in "All approximately Eve", or with Anne Bancroft in "What ever exceeded off to toddler Jane?".

It's real cool to see people are still into the classic movies.

Loved it. It has been a while but anything with those two in them was great.

Absoblinkinlutely! You have been blessed with a great sense of humor.

I love all their movies

Well I LOVED THE MOVIE!! but I didn't laugh too much, its quite fun...

Those two were great together!

Pity he was gay...

• P-Nut

I love that movie~~~~