What are you doing for the New Year and what are your goals for 2007?Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR every one!!!?

Robert M I know the New Year is over....I posted the post almost 2 weeks ago......

Favorite Answer

for the new years i am going to go shop!!!

my 2007 resolution is to be more talkative and outgoing

I have friends over and my kids friends over....cooking a bunch of munchies and watching movies until..the big count-down. We are in Cali so we have a few hours. I'm eating everything I won't be eating in 2007...wings, pizza,fries,cheesecake...you name it..were having a ball. Hope everyone is having a safe and Happy New Year! God Bless!

went to a big party for news year. And my goals for 2007 are get a home for me and my kids so they can have their own backyard and room,go visit my distant family more ,and just give my kids the best ever.

Hanging out with family and I don't want to make any goals due to the fact I don't want to break any goals I would have made.

Happy New Years to you also..

I'm celebrating my birthday on New Years day..my goals are to have a better outlook on life, and maybe lead a more active lifestyle.

Live one day at a time, serve God and be happy. Love my family, get finances under control, lose weight.

Happy New Year to you, too..

Same as eveyone's! To loose weight. And I also want to get a good job. I probably should add not to procrastinate as much but i'll do that later.

thx u 2

The New Year is gone cute thing.

Have a good one yerself.