promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are you doing for the New Year and what are your goals for 2007?Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR every one!!!?

Update:

Robert M I know the New Year is over....I posted the post almost 2 weeks ago......

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for the new years i am going to go shop!!!

my 2007 resolution is to be more talkative and outgoing

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have friends over and my kids friends over....cooking a bunch of munchies and watching movies until..the big count-down. We are in Cali so we have a few hours. I'm eating everything I won't be eating in 2007...wings, pizza,fries,cheesecake...you name it..were having a ball. Hope everyone is having a safe and Happy New Year! God Bless!

• 1 decade ago

went to a big party for news year. And my goals for 2007 are get a home for me and my kids so they can have their own backyard and room,go visit my distant family more ,and just give my kids the best ever.

• 1 decade ago

Hanging out with family and I don't want to make any goals due to the fact I don't want to break any goals I would have made.

Happy New Years to you also..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm celebrating my birthday on New Years day..my goals are to have a better outlook on life, and maybe lead a more active lifestyle.

• 1 decade ago

Live one day at a time, serve God and be happy. Love my family, get finances under control, lose weight.

Happy New Year to you, too..

• 1 decade ago

Same as eveyone's! To loose weight. And I also want to get a good job. I probably should add not to procrastinate as much but i'll do that later.

• 1 decade ago

thx u 2

• 1 decade ago

The New Year is gone cute thing.

• 1 decade ago

Have a good one yerself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.