Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are you doing for the New Year and what are your goals for 2007?Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR every one!!!?

Update:

Robert M I know the New Year is over....I posted the post almost 2 weeks ago......

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for the new years i am going to go shop!!!

my 2007 resolution is to be more talkative and outgoing

• 1 decade ago

I have friends over and my kids friends over....cooking a bunch of munchies and watching movies until..the big count-down. We are in Cali so we have a few hours. I'm eating everything I won't be eating in 2007...wings, pizza,fries,cheesecake...you name it..were having a ball. Hope everyone is having a safe and Happy New Year! God Bless!

• 1 decade ago

went to a big party for news year. And my goals for 2007 are get a home for me and my kids so they can have their own backyard and room,go visit my distant family more ,and just give my kids the best ever.

• 1 decade ago

Hanging out with family and I don't want to make any goals due to the fact I don't want to break any goals I would have made.

Happy New Years to you also..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm celebrating my birthday on New Years day..my goals are to have a better outlook on life, and maybe lead a more active lifestyle.

• 1 decade ago

Live one day at a time, serve God and be happy. Love my family, get finances under control, lose weight.

Happy New Year to you, too..

• 1 decade ago

Same as eveyone's! To loose weight. And I also want to get a good job. I probably should add not to procrastinate as much but i'll do that later.

• 1 decade ago

thx u 2

• 1 decade ago

The New Year is gone cute thing.

• 1 decade ago

Have a good one yerself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.