Why do I fall for every girl that shows interest in me?

Favorite Answer

the same reason i fall for every guy that shows interest in me because you need someone in your life that you can love and care for its just a space in your heart that you need to fill.

• KIMBUR

probly because well it sounds as if its, "Happy New Year" just happened so i'm a looser anyways still a new thing to you and you havnt learned yet enough about yourself and others that there is reason to be alittle picky about it to avoid alot of wasted time and effort by noticing things that you'll already know are of no intrest to you or good for you, and maybe your intentions of a relationship right now might still be simple like getting laid or not realizing what all is involved in being with someone or excited to find out which I was and am still, it's just that with some of the wrong choices in partners you kinda get not so into the idea and alittle more cautious (sp) good luck Kim

The same thing generally happens to me. You think that a girl actually likes you and then she is just being friendly and doesn't want to be any thing more than a friend. Unfortunately it happens because you hope for the best and because us guys aren't always the best at reading girls. Good luck man.

it's better to fall for someone who shows interest in you than not dont ya think? hehe

if a girls shows iterest it does not mean, she wants a commited relationship she must not be ready to commit to a serious relationship, your advances must be frightening the girls away,you must be expecting to much out of the friendship. dont look for love in a friendship let love look for you

you sound young.

perhaps you're falling for the thought of them showing interest in you as you may be enjoying their attention, or they're cool girls.

that doens't mean you're falling for them.

I think you need to start materbating and looking at porno.

If you are under 16 then ignore this advice and love your mom.

Did you ever hear "You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince"? In this case "princess".

I think "thay guy" needs to get sum kuchi thats all

low self esteem