Does anybody know this riddle?

My friend a long time ago told me this riddle and i forgot the answer to it. Can anybody tell me? This is the riddle

There is a man trying to meet the princess at his kingdom casle, but there are two castles his kingdoms and a dark wizard's. As he's walking there is a fork in the road. One leeds to the kingdom's castle , and the other to the dark wizard's. If he gos to the darkwizards territory he will be killed. There are twin men standing at each road. You have to ask the men for directions, but one of the twins lies and the other tells the truth. You are only alouded to ask one question. What do you ask them?

Example: You ask them where the castle is. Twin 1: "Right!" Twin 2: "Left!"

Note: The Casles and the area around them are exacly the same. You may ask rhetorical questions. You can't risk taking the chance of going to the dark wizards castle, because you are going to marry the princess at dawn. And it takes 20 minutes to get to the castle and it is 11:40a.m.

Favorite Answer

you ask any one of the twins the question "if i were to ask HIM (the sibling) which road leads to the king's castle, which direction would he point?"

you then proceed to go to the other path :)

ask are you guys twins?

• Eric H

ask one "which way would ur twin say i should go?"