Whats the best site for a Private Investigator.?

to do background checks and everything else that a Investigator needs to have acces to.

can some one please give me a site

Favorite Answer

The PI that I use in my practice uses, and the site that I have used for the last six months is LocatePlus.com. I find it to be better than Accurint which I once used. In searching for the same person, Accurint only turned up seven names, none of which was my person. Searching for the same person, LocatePlus gave me eleven hits and I found the person I was searching for.

Good Luck and hope this helps.

There is no ONE best site. You need atleast two sites. What if one server goes down? Are you going to just take a break for a while? You could loose valuable time. Good luck!

Contact your county's Clerk of The District Court (fellony court). They will do the background checks for you (usually for a fee), or they can show you how to look things up in their office. They may also tell you how to get the program that allows you to do searches from your home or office.

LOL

You're the investigator. Don't ask us. Investigate it!