What is a holiday moment when you wish you had a camera phone and why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, this is kinda related to the holidays - every Christmas, my family all goes over to my aunts for dinner and afterwards we play games. This year we were playing the new Cranium pop 5 game. Well, my 50 year old mom drew a card and had to act it out. Her clue was break dance.I sure wish I had a phone for that moment. She got down on the floor and started spinning around like a mad woman. It was hilarious and I only wish I had captured that moment.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

wow ive had a lot of those times. Whenever theres a moment worth remembering I want to have one so I can always go back and remember happiness, and hopefully experience it again. This is mostly on religious holidays (for me, easter and christmas). Also New Years...

Happy New Year!

Also whenever there's a sight worth seeing, like a sunset or the image of a rising sun behind clouds, I wish I could have it just to have it and to cheer me up. Good pictures can always do that.

• mo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ya I've got a lot of those times too. But the best one was a Christmas Eve. A group of us got all dressed up and went to visit friends. One of the women had on a wrap around skirt, and when she came out the door, one of the ties got caught and the skirt was ripped right off of her. The best part, she had planned to meet up with her boyfriend after the visiting was done, and had nothing on underneath the skirt.LOL I'm still laughing and that was 10 years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I grew up going to Mexico alot, especially Juarez.

With all the drunk women and the crazy nightlife. Including the holidays and events. This was way before the little cams came out let alone the cell phone as we know it today.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

for christmas this year my daughter and her husband got our grandaughter a battery operated car. my daughter decided to drive it. she was sitting on the trunk and steering when she hit a crack in the side walk. she and the little car bounced and she wound up stuck in the driver's seat. it was a riot for that one i wish i'de had a video camera. as it was we left her stuck so we could all go in and grab our cameras for a pic.

• 1 decade ago

I used to want one but in the holidays I always have my digital camara so it's all good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.