Who else hates New Years Eve?

I have never liked New Years Eve for some reason. Wether staying in or going out and partying this holiday makes me feel a little uneasy. Maybe because it's another year passed and I don't wanna get old? :)

Favorite Answer

It makes me nervous that my 14 year old daughter is out there at the city-wide celebration (alcohol free), but is riding home with her friends parents later. There will be a a lot of crazys out there after midnight on the roads. I won't be able to breathe right until she walks in the door.

• mo

I use to feel like New Years Eve was really stupid, and pretty much hated it. But over the years I've realized that its because every one always expected me to celebrate the same way that they did. Once I realized that I could keep the night special and celebrate as I choose, the Holiday took on a whole new meaning and now its kinda fun.

Dogs hate New Years Eve because of the fireworks, The elderly neighbours hate the Loud music on New Years Eve and people who work in bottle shops hate the New Years Eve Rush. xxx

• Elysia

I hate it :( it's just another day to me, not a celebration at all because I already know next year 2015 won't be a good year

I dont hate new years eve per say, I hate the stupid tradition of kissing everyone at midnight and the stupid noise makers. I think a simple Happy New Year does just fine.

New Year's is just a time to start anew and set new goals and follow your aspirations. It's also a time to spend it with family rejoicing in yet another year God has given us! :) Don't worry about your age just enjoy every moment you do have with the people you love!

I hate New Year Eve because my bf is going out with his guy friends instead of me!!! :(

Yeah, the nights awesome. But in the morning, whether I was wasted out of my mind w/ all my friends or just decided to stay; I feel like sh!t on January 1st.

i worked in the chicago club scene for ten years and new years is the worst holiday. the staff calls it amateur night. people get to drunk and can't handle it. the roads aren't safe and the tips aren't good. i enjoy staying home with my son and drinking some good wine.

• Holly

It does make me feel like time is going by too fast...