what do i do when i fell for a guy that does not love me but says he does?

i am with this guy, he was great at first,asked me to move in with him and everything. well then when i do he starts to fight with me over the little things. then he trys to change me. i can not leave bc i have no were to go. i gave up my place to live with him. he tells me he loves me and all but then he puts his job b4 me and tells me if his job goes down we r done. i just don't get how someone can just turn off their heart like that . i do not know what to do

Favorite Answer

Be an independent woman and don't let anyone treat you like that. He is only doing that coz he knows he can. You give him the power. The nicest people can become evil when you make them feel that they can take you for granted. Your solution is very simple. If you can make him feel like you don't care, his behavior will change immediately (I can promise you that)

You must get in a position where you can get your own place, maybe with a roommate. Once you let him know that you are moving out coz you think it will be best for now, you watch how his colors change.

No Job? Get a job and move out. Get a female roommate.

get the hell out of there before you become an abused partner and become known as the lowlife next door whosleeps with that guy that screams all the time just so she has a roof over her head

do one thing go with someone else or take revenge on this guy like do something which may cause him to love u and then ditch him so that he wuld really miss u ok?

• Joho

well try getting a job and u two will be together more often. good luck and have a happy new year.

• combs

break up b 4 is too late