Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is this an ok weight for my height?

Hi. I am 4'11 1/2 and weigh 96 lbs, is this ok? Should I lose weight?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

EXCELLENT WEIGHT

• 1 decade ago

it depends on how you feel about yourself. You can be my height (5"3)and weigh like 140lb and still think you are too skinny. it depends where is most of the weight gained?There are people like 140 lb my height who look skinny but really muscular. im 5"3 and weigh 95 lb not to make you feel bad but i keeep my shape my eating junk once a week and a small portion of junk eating healthy mostly and exercising. If you really wanna slim down jog a couple of miles a day, even walk an hourr which burns 300 but rember you can never be happy unless you are confertuble in the skin you are in now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat nourishing and not junk food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate ur message system from stomach to the brain so that u stop eating as soon as u feel full. Take plenty of regular light exercises and go for brisk walks. All unseemly spots will loose inches with pleasure in a reasonable time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the question would be if you are comfortable with your size? If you are then you do not need to lose any weight. But still even though you are as tall as you are then that is still a low weight so you should be ok

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes to the first question and no to the second question. HTH : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your perfect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.