Beauty asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how much should i weigh?

im 13 yrs old 5"3 and want to be a modle but not a skinny one. I"m 95 lb do i need to gain or loose to become a model? and dont tell me im underweight if i were a woman i would be(18 and older). check a kid"s scale like this one:http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/welcome/bmi_results... my goal is to gain muscel....is that a good thing to be a muscualr model.

Favorite Answer

Please let your body grow. The best is eat healthy, cut out fried foods. Being a model is the eye of the beholder, as you mature. It will happen. Do some reading about super models and their situations.

Eat nourishing and not junk food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate ur message system from stomach to the brain so that u stop eating as soon as u feel full. Take plenty of regular light exercises and go for brisk walks. All unseemly spots will loose inches with pleasure in a reasonable time.

• linzey

From previous journey i might say do no longer weigh. For me that became the quickest thank you to sabotage myself. If I observed that i became dropping weight i might initiate ingesting extra suitable away and defeat the objective. If I wasn't dropping weight quickly sufficient, in accordance to the size, i might improve a defeatist attitude and initiate ingesting and say "Oh why difficulty". the perfect way for me, a minimum of, is to bypass with the aid of how my outfits in good condition and no count if or no longer my breasts might desire to hold a pencil below with the aid of themselves. i'm especially flat chested and whilst they might carry a pencil, i became obese. If I caught to those 2 regulations, i became ok. I do think of that when you get on your suitable weight, it relatively is a good option to weigh your self every day to make certain you're actually not gaining back, and while you're, make the small adjustments in foodstuff regimen or up your workout. Its much less stressful to lose a sprint weight than plenty. If i did no longer weight myself once I lost as plenty weight as i needed, it would creep back on until .....the pencil, you comprehend!

Don't lose any weight or you will be too skinny. I weighed 15 pounds more at that height and was still called chicken legs :) Good luck in your modeling, and good for you not to want to be too skinny!

Yes your weight is very good for your age and you do not have to lose weight. Yes it is alright to have a little muscle but not too much, I dunno about you but when I see girls who are too muscly are kinda ugly to me. But thats just the way that they are and thats fine with me because everyone is different.

well i think ur pretty normal now not to skinny not to heavy.

jus try to get taller n try not to gain any more weight then ull b looking good.;

you are perfect the way you are

don't let anyone tell you different

you are fine