Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Is there any sites that you can get free ringtones and actually not have to pay at all.?

I have a razr and i relaly want a new ringtone. But i dont want to have to pay like 10 dollars amonth. Or is ther any wya yo can get a song on your phone from your computer?

I wnat a new ringtone bc the ones it came with are gay. it is a cingular motorola razr phone. Is there any way that maybe i can take some music off my computer and then turn it into a ringtone and get it on my phone?? I really dont wnat to spend money on ringtones.

Favorite Answer

Hi, don't loose your time with sites that seem to be free but they always charge for something.

For 100% real free ringtones, you can go to:

http://www.crostel.com

I've been using this site for long time (at least 2 years) and it is really FREE. You can upload your music files or pictures and later you can send it to your phone. They convert music files in ringtones. It is a cool site. Also, you can search for an specific song that another person already upload to the site.

there is no such thing as free ring tones it's all a trick to get you to their web-site and then they try to suck you in

hard to find nowadays