Is there anyone that just doesn't care about the New Year?

Favorite Answer

I don't care about it. Nothing happens except it's 2007 instead of 2006. I'm sort of surprised that they don't start celebrating everyday at midnight, and as for watching the ball drop...hmmm...I can put a string through a tennis ball and have the tennis ball drop in my own livingroom 365 days a year instead of 1 year. I personally think fishing is more exciting then watching a ball come slowly down a pole. The best thing about New Years is that I get free pay for it!

I don't care about it and find it rather silly. I previously posted a question about it just to see if anyone can relate. I see you may be doing the same thing.

All i care about is that I get a day off. Which is a reason to celebrate. Cheers, have a happy one.

It think it is kinda cool that we are moving into 2007, but in general, it is just another day. Hope your year goes well.

phooey

I was "away" when it happened

did I miss anything?

.

Source(s): your tongue is a little... um....big.... don't ya think?

Me!