~annie~ asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

thinking about a breast augmentation what is the cost?

• k3s793
    Favorite Answer

Please don't do it. Even the best boob jobs leave a scar. Most guys, of which I am one, much prefer natural and aren't really all that obessesed about breast size, especially when we are looking for a long term relationship. I've been married over 20 years and breast size was never a consideration when I was dating my wife. My wife is average in that area but if she had been smaller that wouldn't have mattered one iota.

I have no idea of the cost, but have you ever taken a real close look at the breasts of women who have had augmentation. They look false, not natural. I would say to be happy with what was given to you, but when I was young it would have been a waste of words. So if you do decide to go through with having it, chose your surgeon VERY VERY carefully. I have seen some really botched jobs, like lopsided or disproportionately sized.

I really wouldn't worry about the cost unless of course it's really bothering you. I think the cost differs depending on which doctor you have and whether you get saline or silicone. I would do research on each doctor before actually seeing each of them

Depends the area you are in. Average 3500.00 You cant get them starting at 2200.00 but paying the extra is worth knowing the DR that is doing it!!!

between 3500-8000. also you will have to have them replaced agian sometime in your lifetime so thats another 3-8 thousand.

Geez, why do it? You won't look natural and small boobs are CUTE.