~annie~ asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

thinking about a breast augmentation what is the cost?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • k3s793
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please don't do it. Even the best boob jobs leave a scar. Most guys, of which I am one, much prefer natural and aren't really all that obessesed about breast size, especially when we are looking for a long term relationship. I've been married over 20 years and breast size was never a consideration when I was dating my wife. My wife is average in that area but if she had been smaller that wouldn't have mattered one iota.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have no idea of the cost, but have you ever taken a real close look at the breasts of women who have had augmentation. They look false, not natural. I would say to be happy with what was given to you, but when I was young it would have been a waste of words. So if you do decide to go through with having it, chose your surgeon VERY VERY carefully. I have seen some really botched jobs, like lopsided or disproportionately sized.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really wouldn't worry about the cost unless of course it's really bothering you. I think the cost differs depending on which doctor you have and whether you get saline or silicone. I would do research on each doctor before actually seeing each of them

• 1 decade ago

Depends the area you are in. Average 3500.00 You cant get them starting at 2200.00 but paying the extra is worth knowing the DR that is doing it!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

between 3500-8000. also you will have to have them replaced agian sometime in your lifetime so thats another 3-8 thousand.

• 1 decade ago

Geez, why do it? You won't look natural and small boobs are CUTE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.