How soon can I get pregnant?

Ok I miscarried Christmas Day and I wanna get pregnant again quick am I fertile now my Dr said I didn't have to wait just til bleeding stops and it has and since it's New Years I figured maybe the New Year will bring in a new baby has ne one had success this soon after miscarriage? Please neone's opinions thanx

Favorite Answer

hi there i have just recently given birth 2 a beautiful wee girl on the 14 august 2006. a wee angel baby at 20 weeks genistation. i felt the need to be pregnant straight away to fill that emptyness not replace.

we started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped unfortuntly i got my period that month. but the next month i found out i was pregnant :) yay today i am 15 weeks pregnant :)

all i say is good luck to you this is your body go for it

Source(s): mum of 20mth baby girl mum of angel baby girl (20 weeks) mum of bump (15 weeks)

Usually they'll recommend waiting until after at least 1 period has come and gone.

I've had 2 miscarriages. After my first at 13w I waited for 1 period (took 2 months to come) and got pregnant right away. I miscarried again at 15w. Waited for 1 period again (only took 31 days that time) and got pregnant with my daughter.

I would wait at least 3 months before trying to get your body and mind ready after the miscarrage.

I would wait awhile. Make sure you're emotionally and physically healed from the miscarriage.

Source(s): Own personal experiece (miscarried at 5 months many years ago: a devastating experience)

firstly sorry for ur baby.(rip bubba)

my sister in law has had problems with misscarring and tryed getting pregnant straight away to go through it all agian she then spoke to a specalist who told her to have another period first then try agian so she tried this and she is now 4months pregnant so maybe wait till feb. and good luck

apparently, you are really fertile after a miscarriage but i wouldn't recommend trying. your body needs time to heal.

i've have heard from different sources to wait at least 6 weeks being its been awhile since i've been thru this but i would check with your doctor.