If you were going to buy me a gift of toilet paper would you buy me a single roll or a double roll and what?

brand would it be?

Favorite Answer

a double roll of Charmin cause you don't really like anything else

Double roll.

Charmin,double roll

• Brian

Charmen...

And Double To Keep Me From Buying You Another One For A While

I'd search the ends of the earth, just to find you a 10X roll. Then maybe that would last you a week..... It would be whatever brand makes those.

Double roll, 2 ply. Charmin or White Cloud.

I am a high class kind of gifter :)

I would buy you the softest, prettiest toilet paper there is. I would not consider expense, for you are worthy of the best. I would then make the decision to buy you White Cloud toilet tissue, unscented, of course!

hon I'd buy you the best darn tp there is to buy... sadly I am poor so you might get stuck with the generic brand.. or better yet you could do like they do in South America and use a baday.. I don't know how to spell it.. that thing that shoots water up your bum to clean it.. dear god I've gotten into a mess now..

Double roll of Charmin Ultra; it's soft and absorbent so you can use less and it will last longer!!

• zen

Charmin Mega-rolls.

Happy New Year.