Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

computers problems and solutions?

those anybody knows how to hook up a desk top and a labtop together ,what i'm trying to do is load some windows into my labtop cause it wont start

well like i sayed my laptop goes as far of my sign on and then when is ready to start windows i get a error messg

does anyone have a windows xp disc and how much is it to load new windows on my laptop

and for those who're making coments about my spelling why don't you give me your number so we can set up some lesson see how manly you're this is not a game is for people who needs help if you want to play go to mcdonals

• Wabbit
    Favorite Answer

You won't be able to do it easily. Re-installing windows on the laptop will be infinately easier.

If your laptop doesn't start, you won't have any luck networking the two together.

If you do get the laptop working, you can network them using a router.

But to upload Windows into the laptop, you'll need the install disks.

If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

I think that labtop should be laptop

labtop......might be a new invention...lol