Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a crush on my friend and shes in an online relationship?

I got her bfs msn id. I just need someone to have a convo wit him and save it and send it to me so that i can show her that her online bf is a phony. If u want the id, im or email me. She met this kid in an online game and shes completely obssesed bout him. He lives in the u.s, we live in Canada.

Im in grade 12 by the way.

• KIMBUR
    Favorite Answer

online relationship, do gangstas compete with that kinda thing, seriously though maybe if you show her a real life good time that online thing might fade away and become less and less important to her hopefully or maybe if it doesnt you should look elsewhere anyways then, and dont be obssesed yourself with something just because theres a challenge and anyways there in two different countries do you really think especially from the sounds of your ages that there is any real possibility of anything of any realness happening? take her mind off of it if you can, is that challenge enough, good luck Kim

• Benji

Do that if you gotta do it at some point, but every time I've done something like that it backfired b/c then she went off to some other new guy. Think of it like a political campaign. If you go negative on the other guy it must be combined with positives about yourself. And if you never show her you're interested, none of it counts at all. You gotta be in it to win it. You have a big advantage of being in the same country and proximity. Too much focus on the other guy doesn't put focus on you.

If he is a phony let her find out for herself. Whatever one does in the dark comes to the light. If you set him up and she finds out you had anything to do with it most likely you risk the chance of losing her forever. Just sit back and let nature take its course. You will be glad that you waited. Besides when she does find out about him you will be there to hold her in your arms and help her thru her tryin times.

if u feel this way just tell her and let her know. and if this guy is as bad as u say then let her know or give me his im and i will talk to him and then send it to u

pc relationships are so corny but just get with her tell her are you spending time with your computer man No so go out with me at least youll see me

• Joho

just talk to her and tell her to have a real relationship. good luck and have a happy new year.

SOUNDS COOL.

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

BUT IM NOT THAT BORED YET

SO SORRY BUDDY I CANT DO THAT

HAPPY NEW YEARS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe ok i'll do it