how do I erase history and ro cookies...?

on prior Yahoo layout I had access to Tools dropdown which yielded an options menue wnich yielded erase cookies; erase files; and erase history. With version 7 this 'tool' drtopdown is no longer available. Where do I find erase cookies; erase files, an d erase history...?

• Ret68
    Favorite Answer

I haven't ever had that option but if you want to erase cookies and temporary internet files.... Click start, click control panel, double click internet options, Internet Properties will come up and under the General tab click delete cookies and when they clear click delete files....

If you have Windows IE7 browser:

>click 'Tools'

>click 'Delete Browsing History'

>click 'Delete Cookies'

>click 'OK'

Go to Tools and select internet options and go from there. OoooooHHHH have you been looking at pages you shouldn't have? Just kidding, happy new year.

go to cookies and select all then push delete the only one you cant delete is the index