Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why do people try to punish or criticize me if I hate them?

Favorite Answer

I guess when you make it known that you hate someone they are going to seek some retribution against you.

Some people can't deal with the thought that someone hates them. They think they are soooo special when actually they are not. I call these kinds of people Skunk people. They come around and really stink up things, but don't do any serious harm. It's just part of life having to deal with them, so treat them like you do skunks. Avoid them when you can and don't talk much when you can't.

• amazon

Well, darlin hate is a very strong word, because they can't actually deal with the very idea of someone hating them, how could that be? Don't ask me, I truly don't think they care too much for me, I think it's my hair color that throws them off.

Because the world is made worse by people that hate, and everybody is pissed off about just how bad the world has gotten because of hate-filled people like yourself, and there you are, doing what people wish you wouldn't do. So of course they are critical. You're lucky they don't do more...

Hate is not a healthy thing. Maybe it's God trying to tell you something.

because they are shocked that you do not like them because they think everyone lovessss them....so you should too.

but keep in mind this one thought...everyone has a reason for what they do even when we do not understand it. Just tell them " I know you can not help being so mean...but you do not have to be so rude"

Because they have no friends, and care so much about what you think of them.

• Kdude

Haters deserved to be hated, you reap what you sow.

people dont like rejection. if you dont like someone, you are pretty much casting them aside, and they will assume it has something to do with them personally. whenever people are personally wounded, they will become angry.

Because you show it.