Are Tupac And Biggie The Greatest Rappers Of All Time?

No hip hop head whether they think their the greatest or not could denie that they were both very skilled. They did have vast talent in some areas where alot of other rappers never even really attempted. and albums like All Eyez On Me and Ready To Die are definitely worthy of being ranked high. For me they are the greatest, i love both of them. However yes there are other hip hop heads who question them being the greatest. Give me your honest opinion please.

Favorite Answer

TUPAC yes.

• Darcy

I think that they tie. K let me explain... Tupac was a poet. His words express emotion. Wrote beautiful lyrics, real thought provoking words. Ever see him speak, like on a TV special or something? It's like you can't not hear what he's saying. Biggie on the other hand, was a storyteller. He could make you envision what he was rhyming about, feel the experience, and understand fully what he was trying to say. His lyrical talent was unequalled for a long time. Some would say it still is. He made things that didn't rhyme, rhyme. Put things that didn't fit, together, in such an amazing and profound way! Something that has been duplicated many times by now. I respect these two artists very much. They were the game that's imitated cheaply all too often nowadays. Though there are a few small gleams of hope left....

• DeeDee

I LOVE TUPAC!!

ive lost count on the many times ive watched Above the Rim!!

yummmmmm

well hell yeah tupac was the greatest rapper of all time but not biggie sorry

d@mn right they are!

by the way, the guy who said 50 cent is better be joking cuz 50 sux compared to Pac and Biggie

I'd have to say that they were two of the greatest, but you can also put Snoop and Dre in that category.

Tupac (f#$k 50 cent and G-Unot)

without a doubt

No Way..They were talented yes...But the greatest, no..

most def..i favor tupac...he was sooo great... but i have not heard any one rapper better so far

no one has ever even come close to the skill of them!!!! 50cent hahahahaha what a joke!!!!