happy new years! in ummm a few minutes?

i want to accomplish everything i dident get to this year.. i want to start new and get As on my report card i want to get into a good wrstling school i want to forget about my horrible year (2006) all the fights suspensions... i want to start new! what about you!?

Favorite Answer

About an hour to go here in KC. Happy New Year to you. I just had a bowl of black-eyed peas.

New years here is in ummm.....3 hours and 8 minutes! Happy NEW YEAR! I dont want to set goals cause I will be too depressed if they arent met however I am going to try hard to make myself healthier. just nothing specific!

2006 was such a wonderful year for me. I was blessed with my son. I'm so looking forward for 2007 to watch my son grow and all the milestone's he'll reach this year.

I have another hour. I just plan to graduate hs, learn to drive, get a job, maybe move out into an apt. with my bf, learn to cook real food lol, and I want to work extra fat off since I lost weight. I have a lot to do ^.^

happy new yr but theres still 1 hr and 2 min till the new yr

Actually we have over three more hours before the New Year here.

Happy New Years... I had mine 6 hours and 55minutes ago... (I am in Taiwan)

• ZZ

Get a minimum of 3 girls.

3 more hours for me

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007