What if it is New Years and your mom makes you do homework but you want to play?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

good for your mom,,, you will have lots of partys later,, do your work,, i did and at 45 am retired with more money then you can imagine,, now i party everday,, to me everyday is a saturday,, never to work again,, think about it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you still have to listen to your mother and turn in homework you have plenty of time to party later in life. Get your priorities in line, listen to your mom. There will be many more opportunities to celebrate.

If you want to compromise, tear up some paper into shreads (like confetti) as you study, take a break and put it on your ceiling fan. Around five 'til, turn the fan on high and dance around in the falling "confetti"...you have New Year's, you have homework, and you have a mess.

• 1 decade ago

Let me see... Schools been out for close to a week. That means that she's probably been on you to get it done, but you kept putting it off, and now your Mom is making you do it. I'm not sure if this is the case, but being the father of two teenagers, who in all their wisdom (pun intended), think they are smarter then they really are, I side with parents 99.9% of the time...

• 1 decade ago

Ha ha, you seem a bit too young to be on yahoo answers..but oh well. If I were you I would plan out my time, and do my homework according to that and then just sit back and relax and enjoy New Years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just do your homework. You won't have to worry about hw later.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have had plenty of time to do your homework prior to new years eve. If you didn't do it then dhe is right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Play, you can do your homework later, well thats what i do.

• 1 decade ago

do hw first, then play

it is new year, i don't think i want to argue with my mom

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

homework on winter break? tell her you will do it tomorrow

• 1 decade ago

tell you have time and celebrate for today!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.