What do I have if I don't have you Jesus? What in this life could mean any more?

Yes, I know these are Starfield Lyrics, but I wanted to know how people here would answer that.

• Tim 47
    Favorite Answer

Jesus is awesome!

If we don't have Jesus then we have nothing.

And whats worst, we have nothing to look forward to. No Eternal Kingdom no Eternal life, Nothing !

I'm so thankful for our Lord and Savior !

God Bless and have a safe and

Blessed New Year!

Because without Jesus, you have nothing, you have no eternal life and there is no real love without Jesus.

Nothing in this world could ever compare to having Jesus in your heart.

Amen! I know I wouldn't have nothing. I would still live in darkness and never see the light. Thank you Jesus for your love!

Anything and everything. It can be proved that belief in Jesus as a deity is useless.

• A

There is much more to life than a two thousand year old fairy tale. Like family, love and making the world a better place.

You don't have anything if you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus. He is everything!

• AiW

All of humanity, your friends, loved ones, yourself, planet earth and everything on it. All of that stuff matters way more than imaginary friends and don't let anyone tell you different.

If you don't have JESUS you don't have a happy fulfilling life. True happiness only comes from serving JESUS..

Sorry, I'm not in love with a man who died 2000 years ago.