can you eat the stem of a magic mushroom and get messed up...?

Favorite Answer

Well, if by "messed up" you mean get high from it, yes, you can. A mushroom is much less differentiated than most more sophisticated plants. The active ingredients are throughout its flesh, including the stem.

Some of us want a break from all the stresses of Life. I Love drinking mushroom tea it's a great way to relax And it's HEALTHY!

Yes

• Nani

I did not know they were still around. They worked in the 70's, I would assume they would work now. Set aside about 12 hours and time to sleep.

Dude, these people suck at life. They wouldn't know how to live freely if it hit them in face. Eat the whole thing.

I've spent my whole life trying to be as healthy as possible. It's beyond me why anyone would want to get "messed up" on purpose. GET A LIFE!!!!

• sapboi

Come on now you really dont want to do that to your brain, what are you like 14? Please just go get a bottle of wine from the parents liqure cabinet get drunk, puke and call it goodfor life ok...

lifes to cool to waste on crap like that!

• Jeez. Why would you want to know that. Drugs are for messed up people. Don't screw up your life, dude!!!