did you see brett favre's interview right after the game?

Do you think he will come back next year? After seeing that I'm almost 100% sure he's done. He wouldn't have started cryng if he was planning on coming back next year. And he said he'd announce his decision in a couple of weeks, which is soon, so I think his mind is made up. Also he told her that this game made his decision harder, which it wouldn't have if he was planning on playing more. I'm glad he's going out on a better note than last year.

• Keith
    Favorite Answer

It seemed ,like he definetly will retire and was planning, otherwise the comment "this just makes it that much harder" to retire. But why is he having surgery as soon the season ends. I think that will play a role in his decision. He also did not react like this last year. I think the defense played so great in his honor.

I think there is a good chance Brett will come back for one more year. Yes he was crying after the game but that is because he is one of the few people left in the NFL (Now Football that is Lame) that actually plays with passion for the game. . and not just his own image. The packers have some salary cap room and with a few key offseason pick ups can make a run to the super bowl next year!!! I hope he comes back because it is a lot more fun to watch him play with a childs enthusiasm than it is to watch some total ghetto scumbucket jerk wad like Chad Johnson who is just out there to promote his own lame sorry butt self!!! Anybody who pre plans an endzone dance or carries a sharpie in his sock is a complete douchebag and jackoff!

Yeah, if that was his last game, it's a MUCH better note lol. But to tell you the truth, I think he's gonna come back. If they can get some good players this off season, I see no reason why they can't be pretty good next year.

i hope he doesnt hes got so much left in him

hes one of the best QBs in the NFL

i almost cryed just hearing him cry

i will if he retires oh that would suck i hope he will look back on the season and realize how good they can be next year and how well he did

please favre come back

4 the love of the game

I think he will come back because he love the game. I think he will come back because as he said "I still got it" Pllease Brett for the Sake of the football fan one more year.

• Ceci

I'm confident he will return. He obviously has a lot left in him, unless the foot surgery precludes him from returning. And I sincerely it doesn't.

Brett Favre is too old to be QB i think he should resign. if he plan to play his performance will not be that good

i think he is he is just onw game away from being the winningest b in nfl history i think he wants to top elway so i think he will come out for another season

yea i know,i seen the interview.He was starting to cry,and 99.9% he will retire,but i kinda wish he could have retired in a better way (i mean......the Packers SUCK! and i wish he could retire (well when he does)in a better spot.) the packers could TRY to win ATLEAST 8 games.........for brett's sake.

Source(s): Packers vs Bears

I think he just might if his ankle mends well.