boy troubles?

ok me and my friend hang out alot and he's like my brother. we have known each other for almost 10 years. he says i have liked him since i met him but thats not true. i like him on and off. well anyways back to my story... i hang out with him like every weekend and he knows he likes me and he's cool with that. but i get the feelings alot that he likes me as more than a best friend. i want to ask him out to see what he says but usually girls don't ask guys out. but my friends thinks that he likes me but who knows. adive plz!!!

Favorite Answer

I say go for it, or atleast tell him how you feel, cause it sounds like he really likes you too, and if he does it wont matter if u ask him our or not, cause he will say yes either way. But i will say if you guys do go out, be carefull, cause IF, if u jus happen 2 break up, dont go hating eachother for it. I hope all is good for you and wish u the best of luck wit him*.

I think he likes but unless u want to lose ur best friend dont go out with him. Relationships last long but friends are 4 eva. Relationships with ur best friends are not good at all sooner or later u r gonna break up and u will never be able to be friends like u was once. but if u willing to lose all that i say ask him if he likes u as more than a friend if he says yes ask him y he hasnt asked u out yet!!....i bet he will then.

Ok, here's what you need to do.

Cut up an onion just before you know he's coming over, that'll bring tears to your eyes, then he'll see that your crying.Make something up, not too severe, maybe you can say that this nut on the street was drunk and harassing you, then as he hugs you to comfort you tell him that he smells awful and push him away, then tell him your kidding and pull him in closer to you and hug him, then tell him that he's a real good friend and kiss him on his face cheek, then tell him his cheeks are real nice & soft, then leave it. Make it a habbit of letting him know that he has nice soft cheeks and every time you see him ask his permission for you to touch them or even better kiss them. I give you a week for him to fall into your arms! ;)

Who says girls cant ask guys out? Of course they can. Just ask him and have fun

if your asking him out because you really like him and not to just see where it goes and what he'll say go for it ,but if the relationship doesn't last do you feel as if the friendship was worth it?

it doesn't matter what people say cuz girls do ask guys out!! follow your heart. i asked mine out and well we been going for 2 months now!

Just ask him if it's possible for you guys to get together.

If he is your friend, then ask away. It's just a date...

of course he likes you. he wouldnt hang out with you so often if he didnt like you. sooooon he will ask you out.

u can ask him out, who said u cant?