Is it normal for a guy to watch mangas?

my friend is acting so weird he watched a cartoon on youtube he was watching fruit basket chobits and all those movies and he like those movies too much it it normal???????????????????????????????????????????????

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think you mean anime..manga is comic..its perfectly normal,it doesnt mean that only kids can watch anime..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lets get this straight...

mangas = books

anime = movies

got it? good.

ok, moving along...

fruit baskets is an anime and manga more for girls. My friends used to be absolutely obsessed with it. They were always fighting over characters. That was just plain scary.

If you're a guy, um...I'd suggest a different series. You 'friend' should watch some thing like naruto. Everyone loves naruto. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter.

Remember, too much of something is never good.

• 1 decade ago

Well, watching anime or reading manga is a normal thing for either boys or girls could do. But Fruit Basket and Chobits are girls' stuffs, maybe you could tell him to try Fullmetal Alchemist it's really goood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends if he watchs to much, it is not normal.

But mangas are the same thing as watching movies, or anything else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

BTW Fruits basket have cross dressers. Only fruitcakes read or even watch them... the best manga is Bleach... god it's gory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's nothing wrong with that. I like to watch Bratz and WINKS on Saturday. So what?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is soooo normal!...

*manga is something u read!

*anime is something u watch!

• 1 decade ago

u mean animes. I guess it's ok if it's not the ones that are perverted

• 1 decade ago

I guess for him its normal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it depends if he like manga's or not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.