Is it normal for a guy to watch mangas?

my friend is acting so weird he watched a cartoon on youtube he was watching fruit basket chobits and all those movies and he like those movies too much it it normal???????????????????????????????????????????????

Favorite Answer

i think you mean anime..manga is comic..its perfectly normal,it doesnt mean that only kids can watch anime..

lets get this straight...

mangas = books

anime = movies

got it? good.

ok, moving along...

fruit baskets is an anime and manga more for girls. My friends used to be absolutely obsessed with it. They were always fighting over characters. That was just plain scary.

If you're a guy, um...I'd suggest a different series. You 'friend' should watch some thing like naruto. Everyone loves naruto. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter.

Remember, too much of something is never good.

Well, watching anime or reading manga is a normal thing for either boys or girls could do. But Fruit Basket and Chobits are girls' stuffs, maybe you could tell him to try Fullmetal Alchemist it's really goood

Depends if he watchs to much, it is not normal.

But mangas are the same thing as watching movies, or anything else.

BTW Fruits basket have cross dressers. Only fruitcakes read or even watch them... the best manga is Bleach... god it's gory.

There's nothing wrong with that. I like to watch Bratz and WINKS on Saturday. So what?

It is soooo normal!...

*manga is something u read!

*anime is something u watch!

u mean animes. I guess it's ok if it's not the ones that are perverted

I guess for him its normal

it depends if he like manga's or not