do you think the united states will recieve terrorist attacks in the year of 2007?

• Lilly
    Favorite Answer

wait a minute while i consult my magic 8 ball!

I am no soothsayer so therefore have no idea... some would say it is likely, but that is merely speculation. I make it my ambition to keep my heart right with the Lord and therefore "fear no evil". If I should die in an attack, the Lord holds my life in His hands.

yes. I do. I am not sure...I just think so. We will never be free unless we control the world. i say that because we will always be in fear. After Saddam,there is Bin Laden. After him,there will be someone else to take his place. We will live under a cloud of fear for a while.

I think the US and GWB will start WWIII in 2007...they have an itchy trigger finger.

Why should the coming year be any different? I honestly hope not, but our track record isn't that great right now.

As long as God is watching over us and we heed, rather than ignore, indications/threats, we can avoid attacks in our country.

Julie

The security is better, so there is less of a chance, but anything could happen.

Hopefully..... but this time not from the middle east but from australia

I sure hope not!

Anything is possible?

Source(s): Past events...