I was 3 weeks late and I finally got my period today.?

I have never been late. My husband and I have been ttc for 5 months now. I took several pregnancy test and all said negative. What is wrong with me? I even felt like I was pregnant. When should I try TTC again?

Favorite Answer

You are basically trying too hard and worrying too much about it. You can make yourself feel and think you are pregnant. Just relax and take things as they come. It will happen when it is meant to be. Don't try and force it. The stress from trying so hard is what made you so late with your period. Just relax and enjoy each other, and if the blessing happens, great...if not keep enjoying the act of trying. Not forcing it in anyway.

wow! i was 11 days late and got my period today, i had tests too but came back negative. But I cant say for sure whether or not I was or not coz I took a blood test a few days ago and supposed to get my results tomorrow. But like you I got my period today. But listen, if your period is light or not as long as your period should be go to doctors and get tested (blood tet). I too felt pregnant with all the symptoms..... Nothing is wrong with you hun, just wait and see how things go with your period then see a doctor. In the meantime, keep trying! but have fun trying, dont stress trying coz it wont work...GOOD LUCK!

You could still be pregant , the same thing happened to me. is your period lighter than normal and if it doesn't last as normal then you may want to buy a pregancy test

this often happens when you want a child so badly. stress will make you late. there is nothing wrong with you you just need to relax and when the time is right it will happen!!! it happened to me if that helps!!!!