Will I be attractive to men?

I use to have long blond hair, but I recently got a Jar-head cut, cause I was sick of hair and being judge by my hair, and if I fall into the catagory of only guys will like you because you have long hair. Plus I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years for reasons beyong my comprehsion( I know not spelled right) and not the hair. I'm not bragging on myself, but I'm a throphy girl? So, would guys find me attractive, or do I just out there and kiss a bunch of guys, no I'm not just giving it away.

Favorite Answer

well, you seem attractive to me, if that means anything.

you are the same person you were with the hair, the only differance is now you will attract guysthat like short hair verses guys that like long hair. Good luck its tough getting back out there, just be you :)

well i myself have cut my hair to almost bald but not because i wanted to i had to cut my hair for medical reasons and i have had a lot of guys tell my that it makes me look alot more attractive and that they love me the way i am. well at least thats what my ex boyfriend told me but he still tells me i look pretty so it must not be a bad thing .

Source(s): i have shaved my head 8 times in the past 5 years not letting my hair get passed 2 inches long because of medical reasons but if you have the power to do it because of your own reasons then i give you props on that.

go out and kiss a bunch of guys.......think of the stories you'll have to tell later

If you were so worried that guys wouldnt think you were attractive, why did you cut your hair

some girls are beautiful with short hair. i'm sure that as long as you look like and act like a woman and a guy can feel that he's with a real woman, ou shouldn't have any problems.

IF WANT SMEONE TO TRULY LOVE U THEN UR LOOKS MATTER NOT.but as long as u behave i na way the guy likes and ur likes and dislikes match then there's no prob

Well, id go for long hair.

well the green hair is bad

bad

Be yourself...your forever guy is out there...