what does it mean if a guy looks at your butt?

my mom said that my crush was admiring my butt

Favorite Answer

lol....i guess he likes the way you look and he's checking you out

To be honest... it just might mean he was looking at your butt and meant nothing more than that, It is human nature. Guys and girls both do it.

I got busted at work by a buddy one day checking out a fat girls butt. It's not that I was attracted to it, I noticed how her fat thighs caused her pants to wear out when they were rubbing.

This is not always an intentional thing. Guys look at butts they're not even interested in. Their eyes are drawn to sexual places. They decide in a few seconds if they liked it or not.

Being that he saw it before , it would indicate he approves

Source(s): USMC
  • zara01

Generally it means they are looking at it to see if they like it. If the person was admiring it well then they may like you.

woman thats good in the event that they lookin at ur butt u might desire to have a effective shape for a guy or boy to tutor and seem at ur butt so dont be alarm yet i u dont like the attention then merely turn ur head and dont difficulty bout it yet thats no longer a foul subject so yet u relatively might desire to have a effective shape if u turnin head so thumbs as much as u bypass woman

I think you are reading too much into it. There's no special meaning or secret code to it. You either have a nice butt and he likes it or his hormones are raging.

It can only mean one of two things. Either you have an amazing butt or you are a heifer and have a fat ***!

He's checking you out, or you carry around a big wallet loaded with cash and he's trying to figure out the best way to grab it? What do you expect for an answer :)

listen to your mom instead of coming on here to ask us. yes, men like to look at women's behinds. if you have a nicely toned body, then yes, your behind is probably well toned as well and looks shapely in jeans, skirts and dresses. what other reasons, could there be, for a man to be looking at your rear?

means he likes the female form, and is a butt man instead of a boob man. IT means he is normal and you have a nice caboose.

He likes your butt.