does anyone think there should be more plus sized stores for woman?

everytime i look at the teens with there really nice clothes it makes me fell bad that there isn't much fashionable clothes for us fat people

Favorite Answer

yes because there r some people that try and just cant lose the weight

I think that, rather than having a special "plus size store", there should just be a wider availability for cute clothes in plus sizes along with the teeny sizes.

That way, plus size women could get the cute styles without the embarrassment of having to shop at a special store and without paying an arm and a leg for having to shop at a specialty store.

"I'll let you know" needs to lighten up. If you take a look and actually research your information, the average size of an American woman is a size 14, and yet plus sizes start at a size 16. I say that "plus sized" women's clothing should be more main-stream and women shouldn't feel ashamed of their size, no matter how big or little, embrace the body you have.

Source(s): For just a little info, go here http://www.cottoninc.com/lsmarticles/?articleID=15...

My friend is a larger woman and limited to modern fashions. They should include more plus sized clothes at all stores. Some women are embarassed to walk into these stores labeled plus size.

Yes I do and please lets fine a different fabric other than polyester that doesn't pill! Any company that starts making decent clothes for women will make a fortune!

And while I'm at it, can we please get some nice feminine bras in larger sizes rather than the industrial strength ones that we currently are forced to wear? I absolutely HATE bras that have straps sliding down on the shoulders because they are attached wrong in back, too short of straps so that the bra is directly under the neck in back, and cups made out of furniture foam.

Hello Lane Bryant and Roaamans are you listening?

wow such snotty people. first of all i agree there should be more options for larger size women. you look at the statistics more people are larger than smaller now. IF that is the case all you snotty litte witches need to realize. FAT people buy clothes just as often as thin people. as an industry, we are now more important than you are. We put more in there pocket than all you little skinny witches. so shape up your dang self. cause we might be fat, but we have good memories.

Not to be rude but people now in days should stop eating fast food we are one of the nations fattest people. You see people complaining that they are too fat but yet they are eating burgers and fries!! To those people that want a plus size store lose some weight not just for looks but for your health so NO i don't think we should ENCOURAGE people that it's OK to Overweight. It's disgusting to see young girls fat I'm In my twenties and i have keep my body in shape!

• i think there should be more plus size clothing shops, because some people can't help being overweight. Not that i'm saying that everyone has an excuse to be that way, but how are people who are overweight able to fit in if they can't wear things that overs can. and lets face it there are more overweight people then there are skinny people so i think there should be more shops for those people.

whats with the rude comebacks? you are probaby very ignorant to even respond with a comment like that. Clothing sizes are so hard to determine and its sad our society has to single out a group and catagorize them into a "size" and put them in their own store. Why not just put the sizes on the racks with all the other ones to begin with.

i totally do! and we r not fat ok?! we r PHAT babe! i am a size 10 in jeans and i ttly think there should b more out there 4 us! i design alot of my clothes and i hope to b-come a designer 1 day and make hi-fashion and hi-quality clothes for women and teens sizes 0-32!

Yeah, I know where you are comming from. That is why I am getting rid of my only excuse for not being able to wear those clothes..........my a$$. My sister lost 110 pounds last year and she looks so much better. I am hoping to loose just as much myself.