how would you react if your...?

your gf or bf cheated on you??

Favorite Answer

i would be very upset. knowing that he would be cheating on me would be horrible. if i ever saw him again i would walk right up to him and slap him...and whoever he's cheating on : p lol

Cheating partners.

There has been a breach of trust. Trust is the bedrock of all relationships. Can you trust your partner again?

Did the cheater apologize or make phony excuses?

What is the likelihood that it will happen again?

Some relationships never recover from such a thing.

Follow your heart. You will be happy you did.

C-F

React Big time! Dont just say, oh she made a mistake and i believe she is sorry. NO NO NO NO NO! A good hard slap in the face and a screamed string of gjood insults in a public place. And Dont you dare think of give her/him a second chance. NEVER EVER no matter how many roses, love notes, and poems of sorrow you receive.

you would be stunned and after the shock maybe relieved and decied what Avenues to take next. do i get even? do i just walk away? or do i make 'em hurt=) and get on! one thing for sure is once you pass that point you can never go back! there is no forgiving such a hurt because every one knows once a cheater always a cheater! life's what you make of it...you only have one life so you should live for you IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!

i'm not as much concerned about the "cheating" (being with another man/woman) as i am about the dishonesty. if two people are supposed to be in a committed relationship, then dishonesty is absolutely intolerable. it's the deceit, though, not the actual act. i think that if you're in a committed relationship and you want to see someone else, rather than lie and deceive, just say it. i would be seriously disappointed and definitely unable to trust the person

After being hurt and angry, I would want to know why, then I would have to decide if it was a one time thing that I can forgive or do i think he or she is going to do it again, I would have to decide weather or not this person is worth giving a second chance and maybe getting hurt again. Good relationships are based on trust honesty respect and communication. I guess it would depend on if we could reestablish thoes

get out and stay away. that means he or she disrespected you as a person. conciously knowing they were in a trusted relationship with you and knowingly being with someone else breaches that trust. if will always be in the back of your mind and quite frankly we all need to be with someone that loves you for you and every piece of you, not wanting you and someone else at the same time. if you cheat once it will happen again, get out and stay away. speaking from expirence! besides it is a new year no more bs!

Source(s): me

Well, before I scream at him and pull the other party's hair, I'll make sure he really is cheating on me. Who knows, maybe it's just a misunderstanding... I don't want to ridicule myself. But if you're 100% sure he's cheating, you can point your gun on his head and Bye-Bye cheater!

It all depends.

Think about it.

Say for example you had a long day at work.

You just finished the groceries and picked up a movie for you and your partner to watch and you come to find you partner banging some stranger in your bed in your residence how would you feel?

I would be hurt, angry, and feel humiliated. I would probably cry a lot. But then I would break up with him and try to pick a better one the next time.