Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Did you think the Jerry Springer show was fake?

..what a bunch of garbage

Favorite Answer

It is absolutely fake, yes. the people who go on that show know what the show's format is, and they conform to it to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I find it hard to believe that a feuding couple and the other woman, or whatever the topic, would all fly out together to appear on his show and then suddenly start fighting when they get onstage. And isn't it amazing that all those people whose lives fit the topic are able to fly to chicago at the same time? How convenient.

I work in Chicago and about 5 years ago word spread thru the office there was some Jerry Springer stunt going on outside. A girl wanted to meet a former guest on Springer and wore nothing but a sandwich board and walked up and down Michigan Ave. Fake? Possibly but maybe they are all actors trying to catch the eye of somebody in Hollywood. The girl was cute and looked good in the sandwich board.

I thought these people on the Jerry Springer show were of my extended family having a typical family reunion (especially with the who's the baby's daddy shows) and now I read it's fake. I'm just heartbroken.

Source(s): sobbing and can't be consoled

Jerry Springer and his show is indeed a bunch of garbage. He is one sick man and I wish he'd disappear from public view and make the country nicer!

Oh yes for sure. I don,t think even the trashest of trash would be on that show.They must really pay those people a lot of money.

i think in the beggining it was real and when they began to get more ratings and publicity they began to have actors, i think it was a great show, Very entertaining wheter it was real or fake.

I actually know someone who was on it. Yes, it's all rehearsed. The show was titled "My Girlfriend stole my Boyfriend who was Gay. How stupid. They all went on and did it just for the joke.

It so fake

• Joho

it is all those people are actors. good luck and have a happy new year.

yes it's fake.