Why did Muslims riot over the Danish Mo-Bombhead cartoons?

No one in the USA ever did something that dumb like Muslims do every day. I am proud to be a bigot against Muslims because I am an anti-terrorist.

• Favorite Answer

Why do Christians protest aginst FSM? Would Christians have protested if Jesus was insultedin the same way?

Jesus Christ has been blasphemed in movies and in visual "art".

Yet no one had to pay with their lives because of this. How reasonable people answer these abusers is through boycotts and maybe a lawsuit.

If you study the pattern of behavior when Muslims are "offended", you will see the mob-effect, a few Imams (religious leaders) will become aware of something that is potentially offensive and incite the others, (who are generally unaware of anything but their day to day lives, ) and cause them to take to the streets, destroy others' property, murder some people who might not even know what was going on,get news coverage, and promote their religion.

It does seem to be the only religion that has demonstrated overtly in a negative way to isolated events throughout the world that would minutely affect it if at all.

• eri

Because portraying the prophet in any way is against their religion. Which is kinda stupid in my opinion, but I think that about every religion. You all need to get over yourselves.

That said, no one should ever be proud to be a bigot. I know many Muslims, and NONE of them are terrorist in any way. Didn't you learn about the danger of steryotyping in school? If not, maybe you should go back.

It was a carefully orchestrated rage since those pictures came out six months before they rioted.

because it disgraced the religion , think what would happen if jesus was portrayed as such , can you imagine the outcry