Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Curling Hair??

I have thin, between the shoulder and elbow hair and I would like to curl it. I perfer not to use a curling iron... is there another way?

Favorite Answer

Aveda has a product called 'Be Curly'. It's like a cream that you put into wet hair to boost curls. Aveda products are expensive though so you could check if they have a sample to try out before you buy. It works wonders in my hair though.

• Nette

There are all types of rollers you can use. One tip I'd like to give though is that if you put the dryer over your hair on cold setting after you curl it will set it and make it last longer.

I have two words for ya; HOT ROLLERS!!! They work wonders, way better than the curling iron, and it gives you that star look you want!

i haev the silk curling thingss. you wash your hair,put them in and then sleep. if they are not all the way dry or your hair is stubborn i reccomend using hairspray after you tsake the curls out, and muosse before you put them in. you can get them at grocery stores. i have found the silk works the best and you can make it wavy, curly or spiral

there is some wash and curl shampoo that u can get from wal-mart. it really works. i have average straight shoulder length hair and i used it. i definetly reccomend it.

Source(s): my own personal experience.

using rollers would hurt badly

when i just curl my hair, it uncurls cause its just so silky and thats what i hate about it

Yes use rollers

perm it or use rollers

you can always perm it or otherwise use

rollers :)