How can I replace my crystal on my Seiko watch?

Favorite Answer

I have been answering this question for years working at a jewelry store. You can go to ANY store that sales Seikos and have them send it off. This will take about 2 months where if you just take it to a watch repair shop they would have it done in about two weeks. Good luck and this time get a sapphire crystal. It is very hard to scratch and break them!!!!!

Take it to your local and friendly Watchmaker. He's located in a Jewelry store in your town. He'll be glad to order it if he doesn't already have it!! Happy new year everybody!!!

Source(s): god nose

take it to a reputable stockist they will send it for you its not cheap had my chronograph repaired and new glass 12 months ago £190

Take it into a watch repair shop or jeweler and they can do it.

• bettys

TAKE IT TO A REPAIR SHOP.